SAA/RIB

Merger: joining forces to implement Industry 4.0 solutions

RIB Software AG, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and SAA Software Engineering GmbH, based in Vienna, the Austrian capital, are joining their forces according to latest press releases published by both companies. RIB has acquired 75% of SAA shares; the two SAA managing directors, Dr. Christian Hanser and Dipl.-Ing. Robert Neubauer, jointly own the remaining 25% and continue to be active in the operating business in their capacity as managing directors, as Dr. Hanser explained to BFT International.

SAA is a market leader in the automation of precast plants and provides intelligent machine control solutions. RIB Software AG considers itself to be an innovator in digitalizing the entire value chain of construction projects.

Related articles:

Issue 2012-08

New President for British Precast

Andy Dix, managing director of Charcon Construction Solutions Ltd., has been elected President of the British Precast Concrete Federation, the trade body for concrete products in the UK. He takes over...

more

New President for British Precast

Andy Dix, managing director of Charcon Construction Solutions Ltd., has been elected President of the British Precast Concrete Federation, the trade body for concrete products in the UK. He takes over...

more
Issue 2012-05

CRH Group combines competences

The international building ma­terials group CRH is combing the competences of its companies Reuss-Seifert and Hammerl. “Due to this measure, it will be possible to apply all forces in a more...

more
Issue 2020-02 Construction site 4.0 (3D@SITE)

3D printing of large elements on the construction site

Putzmeister Engineering GmbH, Ed. Züblin AG and HeidelbergCement AG have formed the cross-sector 3D@Site consortium, joining forces to make 3D printing suitable for use on the construction site. For...

more
Issue 2012-10 BHS-Sonthofen

Dennis Kemmann new Managing Director

Dennis Kemmann was appointed as a further managing director of the company on July 1, 2012. After finishing his studies of business administration at the University of Mannheim, Dennis Kemmann started...

more