At the virtual Board of Directors meeting on February 5, 2021, new members of the Board were installed and officers for 2021 were elected. Rocky Jenkins, 2021 NCMA Board Chair, welcomed all members, new and existing, to the 2021 board. He challenged them to ‘Be Agile’ in confronting the opportunities and challenges for the industry. He encouraged the board to be bold in thinking, to trust the collective experience of all members, participate in collaboration and to be decisive.
In addition to Mr. Jenkins, the following officers were elected to one-year terms:
- Vice-Chair of the Board – Matt Lynch, Oldcastle Architectural
- Past Chair of the Board – Tom Finch, RCP Block and Brick
- Secretary/Treasurer – Sam Hoehner, Lee Brick and Block
The following new members were installed as Board members at the meeting:
- Region 1 – David Pitre, The Quikrete Companies
- Region 3 – Jason Schmitz, Oberfields LLC
- Region 4 – Justin Meyer, Midwest Block & Brick, Inc.
- Region 5 – Kendall Anderegg, Mutual Materials Company
- AMD Representative – Terri Grulke, Besser Company
- Masonry Market Segment Chair – Blair Harter, Basalite Concrete Products
- MSV Market Segment Chair – Chris Hines, Boral Stone Products
The following outgoing Board members were recognized for their service to NCMA.
- Steve Berry, Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH Company
- Ted Light, ACM Chemistries, Inc.
- Heidi Jandris, Jandris Block
- Bruce Blair, Consumers Concrete Corporation
- Brian Bush, Austin Block & Quarry, Inc.
- Mike Mueller, TEKA North America, Inc.
- Gary Hensley, Adams, an Oldcastle Company
- Bobby Staten, Mountain Stone Products/Veneerstone
- Brian Montelongo, Best Block LLC
- Amy Pierce, LANXESS Corporation
National Concrete Masonry Association